- legal rules,
- legal forms,
- subsidization possibilities,
- tax and commercial regulations,
- real estate and financing range information
- which regulations regulate from the our side, which from the side of the target-country?
- how does the fiscal organisation look locally?
- what is important for your company during the contact?
- give you possibility of EU subsidies?
- get support of a local administration?
- will the tax exemption be beneficial to you?
- who can you count on with support during the negotiations?
Today society is information society.
Your can easily look-up information on the internet.
- how do you know that the result of your search on the web is what you really need?
- According to which criteria you want to judge the reliability of that information from a foreign web page?
WWW can offer you a lot, but not everything.
A successful business is continued to be run by people not by computer.
And people are the ones who draw your attention to investment with possible successes and dangers.
Research of state-specific:
are only a small selection of our offer.
Because - another country - different rules!
Many laws in the European Union are adapted, but quite often abroad you have to deal with new regulations.
Some will be similar however some will be new to you.
Regulations regarding opening of baker's shop chain will vary to regulations of a joint venture agreement with a parquet manufacturer.
We look for information that is applicable to your project.
- Would you like to call in one of the new European Union member countries a Jointventure with another company in the life?
We look for answers to these and many other questions for you.
- Would you like to create a new representation of your company?
We look for answers to these and other questions.